Veg Macroni is a very healthy option for your kids as it includes lot of vegetables. It is a perfect tiffin recipe and evening snack for your kids. Although I am not a kid, I love Veg Macroni a lot. That means veg macroni is perfect for every age group. It is very easy and quick recipe.
Step – by – Step Video of Veg Macroni
Prep Time – 10 Mins. Cook Time – 15 Mins. Serving – 2
- Uncooked Macroni – 1 ½ Cup
- Salt – 1 Tsp. + To Taste
- Oil – 1 Tbsp. + 4 Tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Onions – ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Tomato – ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – ½ Cup
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Tsp.
- Amchur (Dry Mango) Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Preserved Water (Water in which Macroni is boiled) – ½ Cup
- Boil water in a pan and add 1tbsp. of oil and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Add macroni in boiled water and cook it until it gets soft.
- Strain it with the help of a sieve and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and add onions and cook them for 2-3 mins.
- Now add capsicum and cook them also for 2-3 mins.
- Add tomatoes and cook all vegetables for 5 mins.
- Add in tomato ketchup, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and amchur powder and mix them properly with vegetables.
- Add preserved water.
- Add boiled macroni and cook it for 5 mins.
- Veg Macroni is ready to serve
Step – by – Step Pictures of Veg Macroni
- Oil and salt is added at the time of boiling of water so that macroni don’t get stick to each other.
- If you don’t eat onion, can easily skip it and instead of it you can use red and yellow bell peppers or any other vegetable as you like.
- Spices can be adjusted according to your taste
Enjoy yummy Macroni and share your feedback with me. See you all next time with new recipe.
Facebook | Youtube | Instagram
Methi Leaves (Fenugreek Leaves) are very nutritious. It is full of iron and one should include it in their diet. There are many recipes which can be made from Methi Leaves like Aloo Methi, Methi Thepla, Methi Mater Malai, Methi Muthia etc.
Methi Leaves is a Winter Leafy Vegetable. Atleast once a week different types of recipes from methi leaves is made at my home. My favorite is aloo methi, methi muthia, methi thepla. My today’s recipe is Aloo Methi. Aloo Methi is a North Indian Style Subzi. It is very easy and quick recipe.
Aloo (Potato) and Methi is a best combination to make. You can make aloo methi stuffed parantha or any type of fried snack item from it like samosa, tikkis. You can serve Aloo Methi ki Subzi with chapatti, rice or plain parantha.
Step – by – Step Video Aloo Methi ki Subzi
Prep Time – 10 Mins Cook Time – 15 Mins Serving – 4
- Chopped Methi (Fenugreek Leaves) – 3 Cups
- Potatoes – 5
- Oil – 6 Tbsp.
- Asafoetida – Pinch
- Mustard Seeds – ½ Tsp.
- Cumin Seeds – ½ Tsp.
- Fennel Seeds – ½ Tsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 3 Tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp.
- Coriander Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok and add asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fennel seeds.
- On crackling of seeds, add cubed potatoes and salt and mix.
- Cover wok with lid and cook potatoes until they are soft.
- Now add chopped methi, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix.
- Cook Subzi for 5 mins.
Enjoy Aloo Methi ki Subzi in this Cold Weather and share your feedback with me. I will see you in my next blog with new recipe. Till then bye…
Facebook | Youtube | Instagram
Uttapam is a famous South Indian Breakfast which is prepared from rice and skinless split black gram batter. Uttapam is little thicker as compared to Dosa and is topped with different toppings like onion, tomatoes, green chillies, sweet corn, paneer etc. Today I am making Onion Uttapam which will be topped by onions and green chillies.
Step – by – Step Video of Onion Uttapam
Prep Time – 8-10 Hours Cook Time – 20 Mins Serving – 6
- Rice – 2 Cups
- Urad Dal or Skinless Split Black Gram – ¾ Cup
- Water for grinding
- Sliced Onions – 1 ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli – 1 Tbsp.
- Chopped Coriander – ½ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tbsp.
- Wash rice and urad dal with clean water for 2-3 times and soak it for 4 -5 hours.
- Now grind soaked rice and dal with the help of water and prepare a smooth batter.
- Keep batter aside for 4-5 hours for fermentation.
- After fermentation, stir batter properly and add salt and mix it (add little water if the batter is thick)
- For topping, mix onions, green chilli, coriander, salt and red chilli powder in a bowl.
- Heat flat tawa and pour batter with ladle and gently spread it to a thick pancake.
- Apply 2 tsp. of oil on all sides of uttapam and cook it from bottom side till it gets crispy.
- Top uttapam with onion topping.
- Flip uttapam and apply 2 tsp. oil more and cook toping side of it.
- Onion Uttapam is ready and serve it with coconut chutney or tomato ketchup or sambhar.
Enjoy Onion Uttapam and don’t forget to follow my blogs, facebook page, instagram and subscribe my youtube channel.
Noodles and Bread Rolls are liked by everyone, so thought of making something which incorporates both. Therefore today I have made Noodles Bread Rolls. These rolls can be served as snacks during tea time or in parties.
Prep Time – 20 Mins. Cook Time – 30 Mins.
- Boiled Noodles – 3 Cups (Disano Spaghetti Durum Wheat Pasta, 500g)
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 Cup
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 Tbsp. (Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, 950 g)
- Vinegar – 1 ½ Tsp. (Heinz Distilled White Vinegar The All Natural Choice For Food 473ml)
- Soy Sauce – 1 Tsp. (Kikkoman Soy Sauce, 1L)
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste (Keya Black Pepper Powder Bottle, 60g (Pack of 2))
- Oil for Cooking – 3 Tbsp.
- Oil for Frying
- Heat oil in a pan and add capsicum and cabbage and sauté for few mins.
- Now add in tomato ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and black pepper powder and mix well with vegetables.
- Add in boiled noodles and properly toss it with vegetable and sauces.
- Now switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Take bread and cut sides of it.
- Soak it in little water and squeeze it.
- Take little portion of noodles and keep it in between the wet bread and cover it with the same bread.
- Make all rolls and keep it in fridge for 15 mins and then deep fry them.
- Serve with Tomato ketchup.
Join WordPress – https://refer.wordpress.com/r/2102/wordpress-com/