Kalakand is a very popular Indian Sweet. It is prepared on different festivals like Diwali and Holi. As festival of colors is coming so decided to share its recipe with you all.
It is prepared from sweetened milk and paneer. The traditional way of making this sweet takes long time so there is a quick way to make this sweet.
The quick Kalakand recipe requires cooking of crumbled paneer with condensed milk and for flavoring we can add cardamom powder. It gives a crumbly and grainy texture to dish. It can be prepared in a couple of hours.
Other festival special sweets and snacks
- Besan Ke Ladoo
- Instant Coconut Ladoo
- Chocolate Barfi
- Maide ke Masala Kaju
- Maide ke Biscuits
Step – by – Step Video of Kalakand (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – Will make around 20-24 pieces
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 500 Gms
- Milk Powder – 3 Tbsp.
- Condensed Milk – 1 ½ Cups
- Powdered Elaichi – 1 Tsp.
- Almond Flakes – For Garnishing
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) – For Greasing
- Crumble or grate paneer.
- Add crumbled paneer, milk powder and condensed milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add elaichi powder.
- Mix all ingredients and bring pan on heat on medium flame and allow it to cook while stirring continuously.
- When the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, switch of the flame.
- Grease plate with ghee and drop paneer mixture on it.
- Set the mixture on the greased plate and sprinkle almond flakes on it and allow it to cool for 2-3 hours.
- Cut Kalakand into pieces and serve.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me.
Facebook(LIKE) | Instagram(FOLLOW) | Twitter(FOLLOW) | YouTube(SUBSCRIBE)
Happy Valentine Day to all my friends. Celebrate this special day with your special someone with the chocolate cake whose recipe I am sharing today. It is very simple recipe which is eggless and does not require baking. I have prepared it using biscuits and creamy chocolate mousse and topped it with grated dark chocolate and some strawberries.
Other Valentine Day Special Recipes
- Eggless Sponge Cake
- Eggless Pancakes
- Biscuit Rolls
- No Bake Chocolate Cake
- Brownie in Mug
Step – by – Step Video of Chocolate Mousse Cake (Please Subscribe and Support)
- Marigold Biscuits – 250 Grams Packet
- Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Whipped Cream
- Dark Chocolate
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Grated Chocolate – For Decorating
- Strawberry – For Decorating
- Take broken biscuit pieces in a grinder and grind them to a fine powder.
- Now take biscuit powder in a mixing bowl and add condensed milk.
- Add milk gradually and mix and prepare a smooth paste.
- Now melt dark chocolate in a microwave or through double boiler method.
- Take whipped cream in another mixing bowl and add in melted chocolate and mix.
- Take a cake mould and spread biscuit layer at bottom of it and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Now spread cream layer on it and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Spread biscuit layer again on top of cream layer and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Spread cream layer again and it would be last layer.
- Sprinkle generous amount of grated chocolate on top
- Keep it in a freezer for atleast 2-3 hours.
- After that take out cake from freezer and demould it and garnish it with strawberry pieces and serve.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me
Facebook(LIKE) | YouTube(SUBSCRIBE) | Instagram(FOLLOW) | Twitter(FOLLOW)
Hot Chocolate is a perfect way to enjoy cold weather. This rich and creamy hot chocolate is made with fresh strawberry puree. It is very easy and quick recipe which can be prepared within 15 minutes.
Fresh strawberries are easily available during winters so decided to add this flavorful ingredient to hot chocolate. If you don’t have fresh strawberries you can use frozen also. Just take care strawberries should be sweet and if not then adjust the quantity of sugar accordingly.
Other Chocolate Recipes on my Blog –
- Biscuit Rolls
- No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Chocolate Barfi
- Chocolate Sandwich
- Brownie in Mug
Step – by – Step Video of Strawberry Hot Chocolate (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – 4
- Milk (at room temperature)– 3 Cups
- Fresh Strawberries – 10 Nos.
- Cocoa Powder – 3 Tsp.
- Chocolate Chunks – ¼ Cups
- Sugar – 3 Tbsp. or According to Taste
- Wash and cut strawberries into pieces.
- Add strawberry pieces into a blender and add in cocoa powder
- Add in 1 cup of milk and blend into a fine puree.
- Transfer puree to a pan and allow it to cook on medium flame.
- Add in 2 cups of milk and chocolate chunks.
- Mix and shimmer till the chocolate chunks melt and the drink turns thick and creamy.
- Now add in sugar and cook it till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Strawberry Hot Chocolate is ready. Pour it into different glasses and serve hot.
बनाने का तरीका
1. स्ट्रॉबेरी को धोए और टुकड़े कर ले।
2. स्ट्रॉबेरी टुकड़ो को ब्लेंडर में डालें और कोको पाउडर मिला दे।
3. अब उसमे १ कप दूध डालें और पीस ले और बारीक़ प्यूरी बना दे।
4. उस प्यूरी को एक कड़ाई में डाल दे और मध्यम आंच पर पकाना चालू करें।
5. उसमे २ कप दूध और चॉकलेट के टुकड़े डालें।
6. अच्छे से मिलाएं और उबाले तब तक चॉकलेट पिगल नहीं जाती और हॉट चॉकलेट गाडी और मलाईदार नहीं हो जाती।
7. अब उसमे शक्कर मिलाएं और पकाएं तब तक शक्कर अच्छे से घुल नहीं जाती।
8. स्ट्रॉबेरी हॉट चॉकलेट तैयार हैं। उसे अलग अलग गिलास में डालें और गरम परोसे।
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me. I will see you next time with new recipe.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
First of all I want to wish you all a Very Happy New Year in advance and my today’s recipe is a treat for you all from my side. Please Enjoy!
Chocolate is my love ♥. So today I am sharing with you all recipe of Chocolate Brownie. I will bake this brownie in mug. It is very easy and quick process. It requires only 5 minutes which consist of 3 minutes of preparation and 2 minutes of baking. I love brownies but to get eggless brownie in market is little hard so decided to bake at home. It was my first attempt to make brownie at home. It was a great experience. I enjoyed a lot. All my family members liked it a lot.
Step – by – Step Video of Brownie (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – 1
- Flour – 3 Tbsp.
- Cocoa Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Baking Powder – 1/8 Tsp.
- Baking Soda – Pinch
- Condensed Milk – 4 Tbsp.
- Melted Butter – 2 Tbsp.
- Milk – 5-6 Tbsp. or as required to make a smooth batter with no lumps
- Chocolate Chunks
- Take flour in a mug and add cocoa powder.
- Add baking powder and baking soda and mix all dry ingredients properly.
- Add condensed milk, melted butter and milk.
- Mix all wet ingredients with dry ingredients so as to make smooth batter without any lumps.
- Add in some chocolate chunks.
- Microwave it for 1 min. Insert toothpick in it and if toothpick comes out clean that means brownie is ready and if not then bake it for 20-30 secs more.
- Garnish brownie with some chocolate pieces.
My dear fellow bloggers enjoy this festive season with your near and dear ones with this yum brownie. WISHING YOU ALL AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALWAYS STAY BLESSED.
RECIPE CREDIT – RAJSHRI FOOD
Today I am making Instant Coconut Ladoos. Another Indian Sweet from my blogs after BESAN KE LADOO
Coconut Ladoo is another very popular festival sweet. There are various ways in which coconut ladoo can be made. Today I am making instant coconut ladoo which requires only two ingredients. The process to make these ladoos is very easy and quick. These ladoos taste so delicious that whenever these are made at my home, I eat at least 2-3 ladoos a day. These ladoos stay good for 4-5 days in a fridge
Prep Time – 10 Mins Serving – 10-12 Ladoos
- Desiccated Coconut – 500 Gms
- Condensed Milk – 1 ½ Cups
- Take 450 Gms of desiccated coconut in a mixing bowl.
- Add in condensed milk.
- Mix both ingredients properly and prepare a ladoo mixture.
- Now make small balls from the mixture.
- Take remaining 50 Gms. of desiccated coconut in a plate.
- Roll ladoos in desiccated coconut and Instant Coconut Ladoo is ready.
Enjoy! these ladoos and follow my blog and facebook page for more such recipes. Till then bye and see you in my next blog.
Besan ke Ladoo is a very popular Indian dessert during festivals. As Diwali is coming (my favorite festival) so thought of sharing this popular Indian dessert with you all. It can be prepared to celebrate other occasions also. It is very easy and quick recipe which can be prepared with only few ingredients. It can be easily stored for around 4-5 weeks.
Prep Time – 5 mins Cook Time – 30 mins Serving – 20
- Besan (Gram Flour) – 3 Cups
- Melted Ghee (Clarified Butter) – ¾ Cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Cashew Nuts and Almonds – ¼ Cup (Optional)
- Heat ghee in a wok.
- Add in gram flour and mix well.
- Roast it on a low flame and stir continuously so that it doesn’t get stick to the bottom of the wok.
- Roast it until you get nice aroma out of it and it changes color to light brown.
- Now allow it to cool completely.
- Add finely chopped nuts and powdered sugar and mix them until sugar gets perfectly blended with the roasted gram flour and mixture becomes smooth.
- Now divide mixture into small portions and shape them into ladoos.
- Green Cardamom Powder can also be added. It will give nice flavor to Ladoo. I have not added it because I don’t like the taste of cardamom.
- Nuts like pistachios or raisins or any other nuts of your choice can also be added.
- Before adding sugar, roasted gram flour mixture should be completely cool down, otherwise on adding sugar it will leave moisture and it will become difficult to give shape to ladoos.
- Because of moist in mixture if you are not able to form ladoo then keep mixture in fridge for some time. Ghee will solidify and you will be easily able to form ladoo.
Enjoy this ladoos with your friends and relatives on this Diwali and share your experience with me. Follow my blogs and Facebook page for more such recipes. Have a nice day!
My craving for chocolates and cakes has not limit. I want them 365 days. So instead of purchasing from market, thought of making at home and that also without baking. This will be my second cake. First cake was Eggless Sponge Cake (Eggless Sponge Cake).
This cake is very easy which can be prepared with only 3 ingredients and does not require any flour, eggs and baking.
I have given a twist to a recipe instead of using Digestive Biscuits, I have used Chocolate Biscuits (Bourbon)
Prep Time – 15-20 Mins Cake Setting Time – Overnight
- Bourbon Biscuits – 25-30
- Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Butter – 1 Tbsp.
- Separate cream from the biscuit
- Break biscuit into small pieces
- Take a mixing bowl and add in condensed milk, cream (separated from biscuit) and butter
- Microwave them for 20 secs. and mix well
- Add in biscuit pieces and properly coat it with chocolate mixture
- Take a cake mould and add biscuit mixture in it.
- Properly level the mixture and keep it in the fridge overnight
- The following day simply take it out of the fridge and cut into slices
- At the time of serving, drizzle chocolate sauce on it
Tip – if the mixture of the cake is wet then add more pieces of biscuit to adjust the consistency. If the mixture is too wet it will take more time to set.