Happy Valentine Day to all my friends. Celebrate this special day with your special someone with the chocolate cake whose recipe I am sharing today. It is very simple recipe which is eggless and does not require baking. I have prepared it using biscuits and creamy chocolate mousse and topped it with grated dark chocolate and some strawberries.
Other Valentine Day Special Recipes
- Eggless Sponge Cake
- Eggless Pancakes
- Biscuit Rolls
- No Bake Chocolate Cake
- Brownie in Mug
Step – by – Step Video of Chocolate Mousse Cake (Please Subscribe and Support)
- Marigold Biscuits – 250 Grams Packet
- Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Whipped Cream
- Dark Chocolate
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Grated Chocolate – For Decorating
- Strawberry – For Decorating
- Take broken biscuit pieces in a grinder and grind them to a fine powder.
- Now take biscuit powder in a mixing bowl and add condensed milk.
- Add milk gradually and mix and prepare a smooth paste.
- Now melt dark chocolate in a microwave or through double boiler method.
- Take whipped cream in another mixing bowl and add in melted chocolate and mix.
- Take a cake mould and spread biscuit layer at bottom of it and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Now spread cream layer on it and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Spread biscuit layer again on top of cream layer and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Spread cream layer again and it would be last layer.
- Sprinkle generous amount of grated chocolate on top
- Keep it in a freezer for atleast 2-3 hours.
- After that take out cake from freezer and demould it and garnish it with strawberry pieces and serve.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me
Facebook(LIKE) | YouTube(SUBSCRIBE) | Instagram(FOLLOW) | Twitter(FOLLOW)
First of all I want to wish you all a Very Happy New Year in advance and my today’s recipe is a treat for you all from my side. Please Enjoy!
Chocolate is my love ♥. So today I am sharing with you all recipe of Chocolate Brownie. I will bake this brownie in mug. It is very easy and quick process. It requires only 5 minutes which consist of 3 minutes of preparation and 2 minutes of baking. I love brownies but to get eggless brownie in market is little hard so decided to bake at home. It was my first attempt to make brownie at home. It was a great experience. I enjoyed a lot. All my family members liked it a lot.
Step – by – Step Video of Brownie (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – 1
- Flour – 3 Tbsp.
- Cocoa Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Baking Powder – 1/8 Tsp.
- Baking Soda – Pinch
- Condensed Milk – 4 Tbsp.
- Melted Butter – 2 Tbsp.
- Milk – 5-6 Tbsp. or as required to make a smooth batter with no lumps
- Chocolate Chunks
- Take flour in a mug and add cocoa powder.
- Add baking powder and baking soda and mix all dry ingredients properly.
- Add condensed milk, melted butter and milk.
- Mix all wet ingredients with dry ingredients so as to make smooth batter without any lumps.
- Add in some chocolate chunks.
- Microwave it for 1 min. Insert toothpick in it and if toothpick comes out clean that means brownie is ready and if not then bake it for 20-30 secs more.
- Garnish brownie with some chocolate pieces.
My dear fellow bloggers enjoy this festive season with your near and dear ones with this yum brownie. WISHING YOU ALL AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALWAYS STAY BLESSED.
RECIPE CREDIT – RAJSHRI FOOD
My craving for chocolates and cakes has not limit. I want them 365 days. So instead of purchasing from market, thought of making at home and that also without baking. This will be my second cake. First cake was Eggless Sponge Cake (Eggless Sponge Cake).
This cake is very easy which can be prepared with only 3 ingredients and does not require any flour, eggs and baking.
I have given a twist to a recipe instead of using Digestive Biscuits, I have used Chocolate Biscuits (Bourbon)
Prep Time – 15-20 Mins Cake Setting Time – Overnight
- Bourbon Biscuits – 25-30
- Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Butter – 1 Tbsp.
- Separate cream from the biscuit
- Break biscuit into small pieces
- Take a mixing bowl and add in condensed milk, cream (separated from biscuit) and butter
- Microwave them for 20 secs. and mix well
- Add in biscuit pieces and properly coat it with chocolate mixture
- Take a cake mould and add biscuit mixture in it.
- Properly level the mixture and keep it in the fridge overnight
- The following day simply take it out of the fridge and cut into slices
- At the time of serving, drizzle chocolate sauce on it
Tip – if the mixture of the cake is wet then add more pieces of biscuit to adjust the consistency. If the mixture is too wet it will take more time to set.
Who all don’t like cakes especially when they are baked at home. This was my first attempt and luckily was my successful attempt as it was delicious. Toppings of the cake can be of one’s own choice.
Equipment Used –
- Gas Tandoor (Bawarchi Aluminum Gas Tandoor/Bati Cooker)
- Cake Mould (one’s own choice)(Rolex Aluminium Cake Mould,3 Pieces, Silver)
- Measuring Cups (Baking Measurement Measuring Cups And Spoons Set 8 pcs)
- Whisker (Arrison Whisk Stainless Steel Whisker/ Beater/ Egg Whisk/ Balloon Whisk)
- Grinder (Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (White)
Prep Time – 20 Mins
Baking Time – 30 Mins.
Ingredients (Cake) –
- All Purpose Flour – 2 Cups (Urban Platter Tandoori Maida Flour, 900g [All-purpose Flour, Plain-flour])
- Powdered Sugar (Just grind sugar in a grinder) – 1 ½ Cups
- Milk Powder – 1 Cup(Amul Sagar Skim Milk Powder 500g)
- Baking Powder – 3 Tsp.(Instant Butterfly Baking Powder, 100g)
- Milk – 2 ½ Cups.
- Vanilla Essence – 4 Drops (Malvis Pure Vanilla Syrup,750 ml
- Melted Butter – 3 Tbsp.
- Chocolate Sauce (Hershey’s Syrup, Chocolate, 200g)
- Powdered Sugar
- Gems (Cadbury Gems Surprise, 17.8g Pack)
- Mixed Fruit Jam (Kissan Mix Fruit Jam, 500g Jar)
- Sieve all dry ingredients like all – purpose flour, powdered sugar, milk powder and baking powder together properly.
- Now mix wet ingredients like milk, vanilla essence and butter.
- Now add sieved dry ingredients in 3 batches in wet ingredients and whisk properly so that no lumps are formed.
- Pre-heat tandoor for 15 mins and by the side grease cake mould with butter and dust all – purpose flour.
- Pour cake batter in the mould and allow it to bake for 30 mins on medium flame.
- Check in between whether cake is baked or not with the help of knife or skewers.
- If knife or skewer comes out clean then cake is baked.
- Allow to cool the cake completely.
- For Decoration Part –Spread chocolate sauce on cake.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on the top of the cake
- Decorate it with Gems and Mixed Fruit Jam.