Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich is one of the healthy options among all veg sandwich recipe. It is very easy recipe that can be prepared in very few minutes with very few ingredients. It can be a perfect healthy breakfast recipe. These sandwiches can also be served with evening tea or can be packed in kid’s lunch box. These sandwiches are prepared without toasting bread but if you want you can toast the bread (For that first toast the bread and then spread the mixture). I have used basic eggless mayonnaise but if you want you can use any type of flavored mayonnaise also.
Other Healthy Sandwich recipes –
- Rajma Sandwich ( Kidney Beans Sandwich) – Recipe No. 1
- Cheesy Corn and Spinach Sandwich | Grilled Corn and Spinach Sandwich | Recipe No. 72
- Yogurt Sandwich | Curd Sandwich | Recipe No. 89
For all recipes visit RECIPE INDEX
Serving – 8 Sandwich
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 Cup
- Grated Carrot – 1 Cup
- Sweet Corn Kernels – ½ Cup
- Veg Mayonnaise – 1 Cup
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 Tsp.
- Bread Slices – 16 Slices
- Take veg mayonnaise in a big bowl and add all ingredients (except bread slices) in it and mix well and prepare a mayonnaise mixture.
- Cut edges of the bread and take two bread slices at a time.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on one slice and cover it with another slice.
- Cut sandwich diagonally into two parts.
- Serve Mayonnaise Sandwich with tomato ketchup.
- Vegetables like onion, green, yellow or red bell pepper can also be added. One can add vegetable as per choice.
- I have used white bread but brown or multi grain bread can also be used.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback in comment box. Share this recipe with your friends and relatives.