Spring rolls are very popular Indo-Chinese snack item which are crisp from outside with vegetable and noodles filling inside. In fact spring rolls are very popular street food in India. The recipe of rolls is very simple and tasty. These rolls can be served with evening tea or it can be a perfect party snack item. These rolls can be prepared with homemade spring roll sheets or with ready-made sheets. You can add vegetables as per your choice. Spring rolls can be served with tomato ketchup, red chilli garlic chutney or schezwan sauce.
Other Indo-Chinese Recipes –
- Chilli Garlic Noodles | Recipe No. 101
- Chinese Bhel | Roadside Snack Recipe | Recipe No. 77
- Chilli Garlic Potatoes | Chilli Potatoes – Recipe No. 54
For all recipes visit RECIPE INDEX
Serving – 10-12 Spring Rolls
- Shredded Cabbage – ½ Cup
- Thinly Sliced Onions – ½ Cup
- Capsicum Juliennes – ½ Cup
- Boiled Noodles – 2 Cups
- Chopped Garlic – 1 Tbsp.
- Green Chilli Sauce – 3 Tsp.
- Soya Sauce – 1 Tsp.
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 Tsp.
- Vinegar – 1 Tsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Oil – 4 Tbsp.+ for Shallow Frying
- Cornflour Paste
- Spring Roll Sheets
- Heat oil in a pan and add in chopped garlic and sauté it for 2 minutes.
- Now add in onions, capsicum and cabbage.
- Add in salt and cook all the vegetables until they become soft.
- Add in green chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup and mix all vegetables with the sauces properly.
- Now add in boiled noodles and toss them with cooked vegetables.
- Switch off the flame and allow noodles to cool down.
- Take one spring roll sheet at a time and place one tbsp. of prepared noodles on one side.
- Roll it and close the edges and roll it again and seal it by applying cornflour paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry spring rolls from both sides till they are crisp and golden.
- Serve Spring Rolls with Tomato Ketchup.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me in comment box.