Hello Beautiful Bloggers!
My Today’s recipe is POTATO PANCAKES
Potato Pancake is a pancake recipe made of grated potato or mashed potatoes. These pancakes are often seasoned with onion, cheese, spices and garlic. This is the best way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. The recipe is very simple yet very tasty. The best way to enjoy these pancakes is when they are fresh and crispy.
For other recipes visit RECIPE INDEX
Serving – Will make 12-15 Pancakes
- Potatoes – 750 Gms.
- Thinly Sliced Onions – 2 Cups
- All Purpose Flour – 1 Cup
- Black Pepper Powder – 2 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Oregano – 1 Tsp.
- Grate potatoes with the help of a grater or a food processor and squeeze excess water with the help of hands.
- Now add all – purpose flour, thinly sliced onions, black pepper powder, salt and oregano in grated potato and mix.
- Apply oil on flat tawa and place ¼ cup of mixture on it and press it with spatula to make ½ inch thick pancake.
- When bottom of pancake turns golden brown, turn it upside down.
- When both the sides of pancake turn golden brown remove it from the tawa.
- Potato Pancakes re ready. Serve it with tomato ketchup or mint and coriander chutney.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me in comment box. I will see you next time with new recipe.