Hello Beautiful Bloggers!
My Today’s recipe is Chilli Garlic Noodles.
Chilli Garlic Noodles is a famous Chinese recipe which is spiced up with the classic combination of garlic and green chillies. The recipe is very simple and it tastes very delicious. Burnt garlic and green chillies gives nice flavor and aroma to the recipe. If you want you can add more vegetables to it and if you want to skip vegetables you can skip. It will still taste delicious. You can serve chilli garlic noodles on its own or as a side dish with other Chinese recipe. It is a perfect starter recipe for your next parties.
For other recipes visit – RECIPE INDEX
Serving – Will serve 5 People
- Noodle – 250 Gms.
- Water – as required for boiling
- Oil – 1 tsp.
- Salt – pinch
- Oil – 5 tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Green Chilli – 1 Tbsp.
- Thinly Sliced Onions – 1 cup
- Finely chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp.
- Green Chilli Sauce – 4 tbsp.
- Vinegar – 2 tsp.
- Salt – as per taste
- Black Pepper – 3 Tsp.
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies – for garnishing
- Boil water in a pan and add oil and salt in it. As soon as water starts boiling add noodles in it. [oil and salt is added because they saves noodles from sticking to each other]
- As soon as noodles are cooked then with the help of strainer drain out the water.
- Heat up oil in a pan and add garlic to it.
- Cook garlic until it changes its color to golden brown.
- After that add green chillies to it and cook.
- Now add onion and cook it till it turns translucent.
- Now add green chilli sauce and vinegar and stir well.
- Add salt and black pepper and stir well.
- When sauce is cooked, add noodles in it and mix it well with sauce.
- Switch off the flame and garnish it with finely chopped green chillies.
Please try this recipe once and share your feedback with me in comment section. I will see you next time with new recipe. Till then bye.