Bread Pizza is a smaller version of actual pizza which is quick, easy and tasty snack recipe. This can be perfect snack for any kind of party at your home especially kid’s party. They are huge fan of pizza and always demands pizza in parties.
Here bread works as a pizza base and mixture of finely chopped veggies is used as a toppings. The taste of bread pizza is similar as that of regular bread pizza as all the ingredients used to make regular pizza has been used to make bread pizza so there will be no change.
For making bread pizza if possible use white bread only for a base and for vegetable toppings you can use veggies of your choice. I have added onion, capsicum and cabbage. You can use homemade pizza sauce for this recipe whose recipe I have already shared. You can prepare this pizza in oven as well on tawa also.
For all Recipes – Visit Recipe Index
Step – by – Step Video of Bread Pizza ( Please Subscribe my Channel)
Serving – 10-12 Bread Pizza
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – 1 Cup
- Sweet Corns – ½ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Flakes – ½ Tbsp.
- Grated Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Bread Slices – 10-12
- Take finely chopped cabbage in a mixing bowl and add in finely chopped onion and capsicum in it.
- Add in sweet corns, salt, red chilli flakes and black pepper powder.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Take one bread slice at a time and spread pizza sauce on it.
- Place around 2 tbsp. of vegetable mixture on sauce and grate some cheese on it.
- Apply butter on hot pan and place bread pizza on it and cover the pan with lid.
- Cook pizza till the cheese melts and bottom of the pizza gets perfectly toast.
- Bread Pizza is ready to be served.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me.