Masala Papad is an easy and quick starter recipe in which crispy fried papad is topped with onion-tomato-cucumber mixture. Masala Papad can be prepared either from fried papad or from roasted papad also. Papad can be easily roasted in microwave by keeping it in for 30 seconds or you can roast it directly on flame using tongs. To give it a more crunch I have also added boondi and bikaji namkeen. These both ingredients are totally optional. Consume masala papad as soon as it is prepared otherwise it will become soggy.
For all Recipes visit – Recipe Index
Step – By – Step Video of Masala Papad (Please Subscribe)
Serving – Will Make 6 Masala Papad
- Urad Dal Papad – 6
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Onions – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Cucumber – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – ½ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tbsp.
- Boondi – 2 Cups
- Lemon Juice – 2 Tbsp.
- Bikaji Namkeen
- Oil – For Deep Frying Papad
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying papad.
- Deep fry papad (It will take few seconds to fry).
- Take finely chopped tomatoes in a mixing bowl and add in finely chopped cucumber, onions and coriander leaves and mix all vegetables.
- Add in red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Add in boondi and mix all ingredients properly.
- Place fried papad on a plate and spread vegetable mixture on it.
- Sprinkle bikaji namkeen on it.
- Masala Papad is ready to be served.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me.