Lemon Coriander Soup is a delicious Indo – Chinese Soup. It is very healthy soup with a mix of vegetables with lemon and coriander. It is full of Vitamin C because of lemon and full of other nutritional benefits also as lot of vegetables are used. It is one of the best Indo – Chinese soup which does not uses any type of sauce for adding the flavors. All the flavors of the soup come from natural ingredients which is very healthy for our body. I have used onion, cabbage and carrot. If you want to make it healthier you can add other vegetables also like French beans or Spinach or even Tofu can also be added.
Other Soup Recipes on Blog
Step – by – Step Video of Lemon Coriander Soup (Please Subscribe)
Serving – Will serve 4 People
- Finely Chopped Onions – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Carrots – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander – ¾ Cup
- Crushed Garlic – 1 Tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies – 1 Tbsp.
- Lemon Juice – 3 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper Powder to Taste
- Oil – 4 Tbsp.
- Cornflour Slurry – 5 Tsp. Cornflour dissolved in 2 Tbsp. of water
- Water – 4-5 Cups
- Heat oil in a pan and add in finely chopped green chillies and sauté it for 1 minute.
- Add in crushed garlic and sauté it also for 2 minutes.
- Add in finely chopped onions and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Add in finely chopped carrot and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Finally add finely chopped cabbage and cook all vegetables until they are soft.
- Now add in salt and black pepper powder and mix.
- Add water and allow soup to boil.
- Add in lemon juice and mix.
- Add in cornflour slurry while stirring continuously.
- At last add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix
- Allow soup to boil for last time.
- Lemon Coriander Soup is ready to serve.
Please try this soup full of nutritional benefits and share your feedback with me.