Sandwiches are quick and easy recipes which are eaten all over the world. Yogurt Sandwich is light and healthy sandwiches perfect for breakfast and evening snacks. Yogurt Sandwich is easy and healthy tiffin box recipes for kids. It’s a perfect recipe for those mothers whose kids don’t like to eat veggies at all.
Yogurt Sandwich requires Hung Curd which can be prepared by hanging your fresh curd in a muslin cloth until all its water drains out and lot of veggies which can be finely chopped or grated as per your choice.
Other Sandwich Recipes on my Blog –
- Rajma Sandwich
- Tricolor Sandwich
- Chaat Sandwich
- Chocolate Sandwich
- Cheesy Corn and Spinach Sandwich
- Aloo Matar Sandwich
Step – by – Step video of Yogurt Sandwich (Please Subscribe my Channel)
Serving – 8 Sandwiches
- Bread – 16 Nos.
- Butter or Ghee – For Grilling
- Hung Curd – 1 Cup
- Grated Cabbage – ¼ Cup
- Grated Carrot – ¼ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Dry Mint Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Black Pepper Powder – ¾ Tbsp.
- Take hung curd in a bowl and add in grated carrot and cabbage.
- Add in salt, black pepper powder and mint powder and mix.
- Spread the paste between two slices of breads and grill it from both sides with the help of butter until they are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.
- Sandwich can be prepared with any type of bread. I have used white bread.
- Other vegetables can also be added like onion, green, yellow or red bell pepper or as per your choice.
- Dry Mint Powder is optional. But if you have then add it. It will give nice taste to sandwich. Dry mint powder can be easily prepared at home by drying fresh mint leaves.