Today I am sharing with you all a quick and easy recipe of Boondi Bhel which is very delicious and mouth – watering. It is new chaat recipe for chaat lovers. You can have this as an evening snack or as an appetizer.
Other Quick Chaat Recipes –
Step – by – Step Video of Boondi Bhel (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – Will serve 4 People
- Boondi – 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Onion – ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes – ½ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Chaat Masala Powder – ½ Tsp.
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 Tbsp.
- Take boondi in a mixing bowl and add in finely chopped onion and tomatoes.
- Add in red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and lemon juice.
- At last add finely chopped coriander.
- Mix all ingredients properly and serve.
- In vegetables you can also take cucumber, capsicum, cabbage or any other vegetable of your own choice.
- You can use raw mango also. It will give nice tangy taste to recipe
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me.