Spinach is a winter leafy vegetable full of vitamins and minerals so today I am sharing a recipe of new variety of chaat i.e. Palak Pakora Chaat. It is very easy and delicious recipe but not too healthy as fried pakoras are involved in this dish. In front of this yummy chaat we can sometimes escape healthy eating. Crispy palak pakoras are topped with curd, tamarind chutney and green chutney and garnished with onion and nylon sev.
Step – by – Step Video of Palak Pakora Chaat
Prep Time – 15 Mins Cook Time – 5 Mins Serving – 4
- Spinach (Palak) Leaves – 15
- Gram Flour (Besan) – 2 Cups
- Salt – 1 Tsp. + 2 Tsp. (or according to taste)
- Red chilli powder – 3 Tsp. + 2 Tsp.
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ Tsp.
- Water – 1 ½ Cups
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Boiled and Mashed Potatoes – 2 Cups
- Tamarind Chutney
- Green Chutney
- Finely Chopped Onions
- Nylon Sev
- Wash spinach leaves properly with water.
- Take gram flour in a mixing bowl and add in 1 tsp. salt, 3 Tsp. red chilli powder and turmeric.
- With the help of water prepare a smooth batter.
- Dip each leaf one by one in batter and deep fry it and palak pakora is ready.
- Take boiled and mashed potatoes in a mixing bowl and add in 2 Tsp. salt and 2 Tsp. red chilli powder and mix.
- Now take a serving plate and place 2-3 palak pakora on it.
- Spread potato mixture on pakoras.
- Add curd, tamarind chutney and green chutney on potato mixture.
- Garnish Chaat with finely chopped onions and nylon sev and serve.
- If you don’t eat potatoes, you can replace with boiled and mashed raw banana.
- Add tamarind chutney and green chutney as per your taste.
- You can also add boiled bengal gram and green gram.
Enjoy this yummy chaat and share your feedback with me