Veg Macroni is a very healthy option for your kids as it includes lot of vegetables. It is a perfect tiffin recipe and evening snack for your kids. Although I am not a kid, I love Veg Macroni a lot. That means veg macroni is perfect for every age group. It is very easy and quick recipe.
Step – by – Step Video of Veg Macroni
Prep Time – 10 Mins. Cook Time – 15 Mins. Serving – 2
- Uncooked Macroni – 1 ½ Cup
- Salt – 1 Tsp. + To Taste
- Oil – 1 Tbsp. + 4 Tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Onions – ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Tomato – ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – ½ Cup
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Tsp.
- Amchur (Dry Mango) Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Preserved Water (Water in which Macroni is boiled) – ½ Cup
- Boil water in a pan and add 1tbsp. of oil and 1 tsp. of salt.
- Add macroni in boiled water and cook it until it gets soft.
- Strain it with the help of a sieve and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and add onions and cook them for 2-3 mins.
- Now add capsicum and cook them also for 2-3 mins.
- Add tomatoes and cook all vegetables for 5 mins.
- Add in tomato ketchup, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and amchur powder and mix them properly with vegetables.
- Add preserved water.
- Add boiled macroni and cook it for 5 mins.
- Veg Macroni is ready to serve
Step – by – Step Pictures of Veg Macroni
- Oil and salt is added at the time of boiling of water so that macroni don’t get stick to each other.
- If you don’t eat onion, can easily skip it and instead of it you can use red and yellow bell peppers or any other vegetable as you like.
- Spices can be adjusted according to your taste
Enjoy yummy Macroni and share your feedback with me. See you all next time with new recipe.