First of all I want to wish you all a Very Happy New Year in advance and my today’s recipe is a treat for you all from my side. Please Enjoy!
Chocolate is my love ♥. So today I am sharing with you all recipe of Chocolate Brownie. I will bake this brownie in mug. It is very easy and quick process. It requires only 5 minutes which consist of 3 minutes of preparation and 2 minutes of baking. I love brownies but to get eggless brownie in market is little hard so decided to bake at home. It was my first attempt to make brownie at home. It was a great experience. I enjoyed a lot. All my family members liked it a lot.
Step – by – Step Video of Brownie (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – 1
- Flour – 3 Tbsp.
- Cocoa Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Baking Powder – 1/8 Tsp.
- Baking Soda – Pinch
- Condensed Milk – 4 Tbsp.
- Melted Butter – 2 Tbsp.
- Milk – 5-6 Tbsp. or as required to make a smooth batter with no lumps
- Chocolate Chunks
- Take flour in a mug and add cocoa powder.
- Add baking powder and baking soda and mix all dry ingredients properly.
- Add condensed milk, melted butter and milk.
- Mix all wet ingredients with dry ingredients so as to make smooth batter without any lumps.
- Add in some chocolate chunks.
- Microwave it for 1 min. Insert toothpick in it and if toothpick comes out clean that means brownie is ready and if not then bake it for 20-30 secs more.
- Garnish brownie with some chocolate pieces.
My dear fellow bloggers enjoy this festive season with your near and dear ones with this yum brownie. WISHING YOU ALL AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALWAYS STAY BLESSED.
RECIPE CREDIT – RAJSHRI FOOD
Today I am sharing with you all a recipe of creamy and soft Dahi ke Kebabs. It is basically a North Indian recipe. It is very easy and yummy recipe which requires a mixture of hung curd, some veggies and spices. Rice flour is used as a binding agent and makes kebab crispy. I have made healthy version of it by shallow frying it. It can be best served as an appetizer with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Step – by – Step Tutorial of Dahi ke Kebab
Serving – 12-15 Kebabs
- Hung Curd – 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – ¼ Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – ¼ Cup
- Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp.
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Rice flour – 4 Tbsp.
- Breadcrumbs for Coating
- Oil for frying
- Take hung curd in a mixing bowl
- Add in finely chopped capsicum and cabbage
- Add in salt, chaat masala and black pepper powder.
- Add in rice flour and mix all ingredients properly
- Make kebabs from dahi mixture (shape and size of kebabs depends on you)
- Coat all kebabs with bread crumbs and keep them in a fridge for 15-20 mins.
- Now shallow fry all kebabs till both sides turn brown in color.
- Serve Dahi ke Kebabs with tomato ketchup and some cabbage salad.
- Vegetables like onion, carrot, red and yellow bell peppers, beans can also be added.
- Spices can be adjusted according to your taste.
- Instead rice flour, gram flour can also be added.
- You can deep fry or shallow fry kebabs according to your choice.
- If the mixture sticks to your hand then add more rice flour.
- Apply oil on hands while making kebabs as it will not stick on hands.
Enjoy this yummy appetizer with your friends and relatives and share your feedback with me.
Spinach is a winter leafy vegetable full of vitamins and minerals so today I am sharing a recipe of new variety of chaat i.e. Palak Pakora Chaat. It is very easy and delicious recipe but not too healthy as fried pakoras are involved in this dish. In front of this yummy chaat we can sometimes escape healthy eating. Crispy palak pakoras are topped with curd, tamarind chutney and green chutney and garnished with onion and nylon sev.
Step – by – Step Video of Palak Pakora Chaat
Prep Time – 15 Mins Cook Time – 5 Mins Serving – 4
- Spinach (Palak) Leaves – 15
- Gram Flour (Besan) – 2 Cups
- Salt – 1 Tsp. + 2 Tsp. (or according to taste)
- Red chilli powder – 3 Tsp. + 2 Tsp.
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ Tsp.
- Water – 1 ½ Cups
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Boiled and Mashed Potatoes – 2 Cups
- Tamarind Chutney
- Green Chutney
- Finely Chopped Onions
- Nylon Sev
- Wash spinach leaves properly with water.
- Take gram flour in a mixing bowl and add in 1 tsp. salt, 3 Tsp. red chilli powder and turmeric.
- With the help of water prepare a smooth batter.
- Dip each leaf one by one in batter and deep fry it and palak pakora is ready.
- Take boiled and mashed potatoes in a mixing bowl and add in 2 Tsp. salt and 2 Tsp. red chilli powder and mix.
- Now take a serving plate and place 2-3 palak pakora on it.
- Spread potato mixture on pakoras.
- Add curd, tamarind chutney and green chutney on potato mixture.
- Garnish Chaat with finely chopped onions and nylon sev and serve.
- If you don’t eat potatoes, you can replace with boiled and mashed raw banana.
- Add tamarind chutney and green chutney as per your taste.
- You can also add boiled bengal gram and green gram.
Enjoy this yummy chaat and share your feedback with me
Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Bored of eating same potato recipes, today I am sharing with you all new recipe of potato i.e. Anardana Aloo. It is delicious and lip smacking potato recipe. It is very easy and quick recipe and everyone who has tasted it liked it a lot.
Anardana is a dry pomegranate seed which is easily available in market or if you don’t get it in market you can make it at home also. Anardana Aloo recipe requires preparation of anardana masala. It is very easy to prepare. It can be made in bulk and can be stored in air tight container for long period.
Because of the tanginess of anardana, recipe will be little tangy. It will be spicy also because of different spices used in this recipe.
Step – by – Step video of Anardana Aloo
Prep Time – 20 Mins Cook Time – 15 Mins Serving – 4
- Par Boiled Potatoes – 10 Nos.
- Green Chillies – 3
- Garlic Cloves – 10-12
- Oil – 5 Tbsp.
- Asafoetida – Pinch
- Mustard Seeds – ½ Tsp.
- Cumin Seeds – ½ Tsp.
- Fennel Seeds – ½ Tsp.
- Anardana Masala – 5 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Garam Masala – 1 Tbsp.
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Tsp.
- Water – 3 Tbsp.
Anardana Masala (will make 1 cup) –
- Anardana (Dry Pomegranate Seeds) – 1 Cup
- Coriander Seeds – ¼ Cup
- Whole Dry Red Chilli – 10
- Cinnamon (Dalchini) – 2 Small Pieces
- Dry roast anardana, coriander seeds, whole dry red chilli and dalchini on low flame for 15-20 mins.
- Allow them to cool down completely and grind them to a fine powder.
- Prepare a paste of onion, green chilli and garlic cloves.
- Cut boiled potatoes into small cubes and deep fry them.
- Heat oil in a wok and add asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fennel seeds.
- On crackling of seeds, add onion + green chilli + garlic paste and cook it for 5 mins.
- Add prepared anardana masala and mix.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and garam masala and mix
- Add water and cook masala for 5 mins.
- Add fried pieces of potatoes and mix and cook for few more mins.
- Garnish Anardana Aloo with onion and green chilli and serve
Enjoy this lip smacking Indian recipe and share your feedback with me.
Facebook | Youtube | Instagram