My today’s recipe is Chocolate Sandwich. Everyone’s favorite especially Kids. It is very quick breakfast or snack recipe. It is very easy to make. Even your kids can help you in making this sandwich. They will enjoy a lot as they will get chance to eat chocolate in between (I ate lot of chocolate while making this sandwich). You can use grated cheese or nuts of your choice also in this sandwich.
Prep Time – 5 Mins Cook Time – 10 Mins
Ingredients (not specifying any quantity because quantity of all ingredients will depend on taste) –
- White Bread
- Grated Chocolate
- Chocolate Syrup
- Melted Chocolate
Step – by – Step Video of Chocolate Sandwich
- Pre-heat sandwich griller
- Apply butter on two breads
- Spread grated chocolate on butter of one bread
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on grated chocolate.
- Cover it with other bread (butter side of the bread should be in)
- Apply butter on top of the sandwich as well as on griller also
- Place sandwich on griller and allow it to grill.
- Garnish Chocolate Sandwich with melted chocolate and grated chocolate.
Enjoy yum sandwich and I will see you all in my next blog. Till then bye…..