My today’s recipe is a fusion recipe i.e. Burger Bun Open Pizza. Fusion is a combination of different cuisine. Actually I was bit confused what to make last night between pizza and burger, so decided to combine the elements of both and prepared a fusion dish. This is very innovative dish which you can serve to your kids and it’s very healthy also as it includes fresh veggies. Your kids will surely enjoy it.
Prep Time – 15 Mins Cook Time – 10 Mins Total Time – 25 Mins Servings – 4
- Finely Chopped Green Bell Pepper – 1 Cup (Yellow and Red Bell Pepper can also be taken)
- Finely Chopped Tomato – 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 Cup
- Chilli Flakes – ½ Tbsp. (Keya Chilli Flakes, 40g)
- Oregano – ½ Tbsp. (Keya Oregano, 9g)
- Salt to Taste
- Pizza Sauce (Funfoods Pasta and Pizza Sauce, 325g)
- Cheese Cubes
- Burger Bun
- Mix capsicum, tomato and onion in a bowl.
- Add chilli flakes, oregano and salt.
- Mix them well with vegetables.
- Cut burger bun into halves
- Toast both halves from both sides with oil.
- Apply pizza sauce on inner side of burger bun
- Spread vegetable mixture on pizza sauce
- Grate cheese on burger bun
- Cut Burger Bun Open Pizza into half and serve with Tomato Ketchup.
Enjoy Burger Bun Open Pizza and Follow my Blogs, Facebook Page and Youtube Channel for more such recipes