Today I am making Instant Coconut Ladoos. Another Indian Sweet from my blogs after BESAN KE LADOO
Coconut Ladoo is another very popular festival sweet. There are various ways in which coconut ladoo can be made. Today I am making instant coconut ladoo which requires only two ingredients. The process to make these ladoos is very easy and quick. These ladoos taste so delicious that whenever these are made at my home, I eat at least 2-3 ladoos a day. These ladoos stay good for 4-5 days in a fridge
Prep Time – 10 Mins Serving – 10-12 Ladoos
- Desiccated Coconut – 500 Gms
- Condensed Milk – 1 ½ Cups
- Take 450 Gms of desiccated coconut in a mixing bowl.
- Add in condensed milk.
- Mix both ingredients properly and prepare a ladoo mixture.
- Now make small balls from the mixture.
- Take remaining 50 Gms. of desiccated coconut in a plate.
- Roll ladoos in desiccated coconut and Instant Coconut Ladoo is ready.
Enjoy! these ladoos and follow my blog and facebook page for more such recipes. Till then bye and see you in my next blog.