Crunchy Paneer is very quick and easy recipe which can be served as a starter or as a snack with an evening tea. It’s a great recipe to calm small appetite. For crunchiness I have added a different ingredient (can anybody guess without looking at the ingredient)
Time – 30 Mins Serving – 15-20 Pieces
- Grated Paneer – 2 ½ Cups
- Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp.
- Tomato Ketchup – 3 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Garam Masala – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Cornflour – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Potato Chips – 1 ½ Cups
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Take a mixing bowl and add in grated paneer and garlic paste
- Add in tomato ketchup, salt and garam masala
- Now add in broken pieces of potato chips and cornflour and mix well
- Make small balls from the paneer mixture and keep it in fridge for 15-20 mins.
- After 20 mins take them out of the fridge and heat oil in wok on medium flame.
- Deep fry all balls when the oil gets hot.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on them and serve with tomato ketchup.
1. At the time of frying keep flame on medium only otherwise crackers will burn because coating of crackers is paneer and on high flame paneer will burn.