Virgin Pina Colada is a sweet mocktail drink made from pineapple juice (I have used pineapple squash) and coconut milk. To give it a smooth and creamy texture I have used heavy cream. It is cool and refreshing drink and enjoyed by everyone.
- Hand Grinder
Time – 15 Mins Serving – 4 Glasses
- Coconut Milk – 3 Cups
- Heavy Cream – 2 Cups
- Pineapple Squash – 1 ½ Cups
- Powdered Sugar – 2 Tbsp.
1. Take a mixing bowl and add in all ingredients
2. Blend them with hand grinder
3. Take powdered sugar and pineapple squash in two different plates
4. Dip the edge of the glass in pineapple squash and rub it in powdered sugar
5. Pour pina colada in the glass and garnish it with pineapple piece
1. Fresh coconut milk can be made at home by using fresh tender coconut or it can be bought from market as well.
2. To make coconut milk just grind tender coconut with water and sieve it through muslin cloth and again grind it with water and sieve it again and repeat the process 2 times more.
Related Post – MANGO YOGURT (Under Mocktails & Smoothies)