My last recipe was sweet rolls (BISCUIT ROLLS) and this time I had made savoury rolls. But before starting this I have a small beautiful story behind it.
After finishing my studies in 2013, I thought that I should cook something as I did not have the time to cook during my studies and this was my first recipe which I had cooked. It was a very happy moment for me as it was my first time. All my family members liked it and they started asking me when I will be making it again. It was a very proud moment for me also because finally I had started cooking.
Paneer is a very healthy ingredient having calcium and protein. Paneer also known as Cottage Cheese is loved by everyone. One can eat Paneer in the form of different varieties like Curries, snacks, parantha etc. Today I have made Bread Paneer Rolls.
Bread Paneer Rolls are the easiest, quickest and healthiest snack. Main ingredients of this recipe are bread slices and paneer. It can either be toasted on pan with the help of butter or baked in oven (healthier version).
Time – 15-20 Mins Serving – 15-20 Rolls
- Grated Paneer – 3 Cups
- Finely Chopped Onion – ½ Cup
- Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp.
- Tomato Ketchup – 3 Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder – ¾ Tbsp.
- Cumin Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Garam Masala – ¾ Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Bread Slices – 15-20
- Butter for Greasing
- Take a bowl and add in grated paneer
- Add finely chopped onions, garlic paste and tomato ketchup
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt and mix all ingredients properly
- Cut the edges of the bread and roll the bread with the help of rolling pin
- Place 1 Tbsp. of the mixture in centre of the bread and cover it with sides of the bread and stick it with refined flour and water paste.
- Prepare all rolls like this cover them with wet kitchen cloth so that bread doesn’t get dry
- Toast all rolls with the help of butter
- Serve it tomato ketchup or mint & coriander chutney (MINT & CORIANDER CHUTNEY)
Refer WordPress – https://refer.wordpress.com/r/2102/wordpress-com/