My today’s recipe is a mixture of Sandwich and Chaat i.e. Chaat Sandwich. It is a very simple recipe yet very tasty. Actually I was confused about what to make between Chaat and Sandwich, so decided to make combination of both and it came out awesome.
Equipment Used –
- Sandwich Griller (Prestige PGMFB 800-Watt Grill Sandwich Toaster, Black)
- Pressure Cooker (Prestige Deluxe Plus Mini Induction Base Hard Anodized Pressure Handis, 3.3 Litres, Black)
Prep Time – 15 Mins Cook Time – 10 Mins
- Boiled Raw Banana ( Kache Kele) – 4 Nos.
- Boiled Black Chana ( Kala Chana) – 1 Cup (Pack of Kala (Black) Chana,1Kg by Pink City Foods)
- Boondi – 1 Cup (Bhikharam Chandmal Raita N Panipuri Bundi 200+200 Gm)
- Chaat Masala To Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Red Chilli Powder To Taste (Catch Red Chilli Powder, 500g)
- Mint and Coriander Chutney ( it should be little spicy)
- Butter for Greasing
- Nylon Sev for Garnishing
- Mash boiled raw banana and add in boiled chana, boondi, chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Take two breads and apply chutney on it.
- Spread raw banana mixture in between two breads.
- Grease butter on sandwich griller and grill sandwich till it turns golden brown from both sides.
- Cut sandwich into pieces and garnish it with nylon sev.
Join WordPress – https://refer.wordpress.com/r/2102/wordpress-com/