Bread Upma is a Healthy Breakfast which has its origin from South India. It is very easy, quick and tasty recipe. It can also be made from leftover bread pieces.
Prep Time – 5 Mins. Cook Time – 10 Mins.
- Torn Bread Pieces – 4 Cups
- Oil – 3 Tbsp.
- Mustard Seeds – 2 Tsp.(Urban Platter Whole Black Mustard Seeds (Rai or Sarson), 500g)
- Curry Leaves – 6-7 Nos.
- Green Chillies – 3 Tsp.
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes – 1 Cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp. (Ramdev Turmeric Powder – 500 g)
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp. (Catch Red Chilli Powder, 500g)
- Lemon Juice – 2 Tsp. (Dabur Hommade Lemoneez (Natural Lemon and Lime Concentrate), 250ml)
- Salt to Taste
- Water – 2 Tbsp.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When seeds crackle, add green chillies and curry leaves and sauté for few seconds.
- Now add tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and water and cook for on a medium flame while mashing lightly.
- Add bread pieces and lemon juice and mix well
- Switch off the flame and serve hot.
Join WordPress – https://refer.wordpress.com/r/2102/wordpress-com/