Main reason behind making this sandwiches is my sister. She don’t like rajma ( Kidney Beans) at all. Whenever our mother used to make Rajma Rice, she used to eat curd rice or something else. When she tasted this sandwich she liked the most.
Equipments used –
Servings – 8 Prep Time – 5 Hours Cook Time – 10 Mins
- Rajma (Kidney Beans) – 1 Cup (Pure & Sure Organic Rajma / Kidney Beans, 500g)
- Oil – 1 Tbsp.
- Hing ( Asafoetida) – Pinch (Ramdev Strong Hing Pwd. 100 GM)
- Red Chilli Powder – To Taste (Catch Red Chilli Powder, 500g)
- Salt – To Taste
- Garam Masala – To Taste (Organica Organic Garam Masala, 75g)
- Bread – 16
- Butter – For Grilling
- Tomato Ketchup – For Serving (Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, 950 g)
- Soak rajma in hot water for 4-5 hours and pressure cook them until they are soft.
- Mash boiled rajma.
- Take a pan and heat oil and add hing.
- Now add mashed rajma, salt, red chiili powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Take small portion of mixture and spread it between two bread slice and grill them with the help of butter
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.